Monday, January 11, 2010

the sun is shining in the sky...

...there ain't a cloud in sight, it stopped raining, everybody's into playing, and don't you know, it's a beautiful new day, heyyyy!!! runnin' down the avenue, see how the sun shines brightly, in the city on the streets where once was pity ...mr. blue sky is living here today, heyyyy!!
~mr. blue sky~

(i'm on the train, i'll publish this when I can!!)

~12:42pm (pst)~
So, as I said... I'm on the train right now, on my way up to Los Angeles! The train left Solana Beach at 11:24am, and I'm due to arrive at the LAX station at around 1:35pm... In about 50 minutes.
Yesterday after I went to the market, I went back to Caran's apt., and then we went back together. We got some produce, ate fish (smoked marlin) tacos, and watched the live musician. The woman playing guitar and singing was Lisa Campbell... She was singing all different songs (not just 1 genre, etc...), like she sang Jason Mraz's I'm Yours, some Otis Redding, and some Dixie Chicks! She was really good! After that, we walked down Girard Avenue again (we had done that Saturday, too) and walked all around down by the beach, and Prospect Street. We went to Coldstone, and Lucy, where I got a turquoise cottony sweater thing that's really comfy!! I paid just over $15 with tax. It was origionally $88!! I'm so excited about it, it's so soft! After walking around all day, I was beat!
This morning, I slept the latest I have since I've been here... 7:00am!!! That's 10:00 back home!! Both other mornings I woke up at 5am pst... Yuck! So now I'm on the train! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment